Commission Info, How to Contact me, and everything else!
Welcome, here you'll find important information reguarding my commission information, pricing, contact information, and
what I will and won't draw.
RULES AND GUIDLINES
1. I do not take payment in advance. Please hold onto it until the commission is finished.
2. When the piece is done, you are welcome to use it as you please. However, if you repost it online on social media or the like, please credit me as the artist.
3. NSFW content costs extra because it is harder for me to draw, same with anthropomorphic content.
4. I am always available to chat about pricing and can give flexibility on what I will charge for a piece of artwork.
5. I will not draw some specific fetishes if you DO commission me for NSFW.
6. I do not give refunds, if the piece is finished I do expect payment.
7. I have a limited set of slots, get in contact with me to find out if there is an opening, don't assume I'm not full up and place an order, ask first.
9. I only use Paypal. I do not use Cashapp, Bitcoin, or any other means of alternative payment.
10. Please remind me if you have an open commission with me and you haven't heard much over time. Please do not get aggressive or spiteful if it's been a while since we last discussed your commission piece. I take time to do the things I do, and it's not helpful to be rushed or lynch mobbed up on just because I'm a tad late with your artwork. If you do this, I will immediately turn down your commission, blacklist you from commissioning me, and that will be that. This also goes for immediately not following the rules I have set in place within this column.
11. When the piece is finished, please have your payment ready. If you are unable to pay the full price right at that moment then please let me know as we can work out a payment system or discuss the price of the piece in order to fit your budget.
12. I shouldn't have to say this, but: If sometime in the future you would like your commission re-drawn, please re-commission me. I do not go back and redo pieces for free. I do, however, adjust and fix things as I go along as per your request while drawing the initial artwork.
13. Also, please do not open a commission with me expecting to get free art, art trades, or etc. I will decline you every time, and I am well within my right to.
Here are the current available slots:
1. Taken - Full Color/Shading - 15$
2. Taken - Lineart/Colored - 10$
3. Taken - Full Color/Shading - 15$